Plan Your YearEvan Travers
This will be the fourth year my wife and I purchased and used Plan Your Year from The Focus Course. This year I am going paperless… I even spent some time this morning scanning in all the previous year’s editions.
I really like this tool. Some quick thoughts:
- I love that this is a system designed to be used as a family to build a shared vision.
- It’s encouraging to read back over these as an overview. Lots of reasons to praise the Lord for his faithful hand.
- That which we planned for… largely happened. Even in 2020!
- Any month we didn’t have a design for… fell into default behaviors. Good or bad. (Mostly bad.)
- Plan Your Year does a great job of balancing personal growth vs. accomplishing projects. Both are critical.
Shawn and the team at The Focus Course built a great tool and wisely modified this version for this specific and stressful year… flipping through its pages I’m excited to learn and grow with my little family, and I recommend it to y'all, especially if you don’t have a shared vision for investing your time and talents in 2021.
2020-12-29 21:07:56 +0000
Change language for clarity
2020-12-28 20:38:03 +0000
Plan Your Year